Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
I remember seeing this short film a long time ago. Basically, this little machine sees a television with a pretty doll face. She wants to be just like what she sees on t.v, and changes her appearance. The standards get higher and higher (literally), but she tries earnestly.
You can see what happens in the end.This video leaves a powerful message about how our standards of beauty are too high and soon it becomes out of reach.
As one of the comments of the video says
"She was original but she died a copy."
1. Caught Matt! I accidentally called him Pat when I was flagging him down, and I think he saw the immediate horror in my face.
2. I managed to get the whole zaibatsu to sign my con badge, what lovely guys!
3. End of the day means convention bags Tetris in Leslie’s van, hahaha.
4. We went to The Works for dinner and it was amaaaazing. megankearney got a poutine burger and ate the whole thing like a champ.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
1. Setting up our tables for the weekend at con bravo!
2. Props to this con. We had tons of space for our con bags and nonsense.
3. My table layout on Saturday~
4. Two super cute pacific rim cosplayers, a tendo and newt!
5. spotted Woolie from Super Best Friends walking through artist alley and asked for a quick photo!
6… Soon followed by Pat, haha. Both of them were super nice and lovely!
the only thing you need to know about public school is that people go hard as shit during classroom jeopardy review games. there are no friends here
chickahdee said: I'm excited to meet the HighTea ladies again this weekend, and in my town no less. I'm gonna bring you a copy of my comic 'cause there was that big TCAF mix up! Whoops. And me and my girl really want to get involved with the HighTea events!
Oh wonderful! We’re excited to see you too! See you there!